Today, we are doing something different and baking a Banana Cake! So this is the recipe of banana cake or it also known as Banana Bread. Bake a delicious cake with our Banana Cake Easy Recipe. The homemade Banana Cake! Healthy Banana Cake!
This really reminds me of my childhood… back to home days! My mom always used to bake it when I used to come home. Besides having my mom baking it, the banana cake can also be seen on the street or night markets occasionally. And one can usually have it for lunch. It’s favorite of kids in school too. Because the banana cakes that are sold tend to be too buttery and oily. It is totally not our liking and even tends to be too sweet. Try it at home, much healthier! The homemade Banana Cake! Healthy Banana Cake! Banana Cake Easy Recipe- we are going to make by using basic ingredients- Flour And Baking Powder and Butter. let’s do it! The homemade Banana Cake! Healthy Banana Cake!
So I hope you would love this recipe:
Now let’s have a look at ingredients.
- Plan wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking flour
- 150 g wheat flour
- 90 g sugar
- 120 g butter
- 2-3 eggs
- 2-3 bananas
- If you want to make your own self-rising flour you need a combination of wheat flour, baking flour and also salt. And this is my version of self-rising flour. Now move on the sugar and butter.
- Now while choosing bananas you have to really really have to choose ripe banana. And have to know it is really ripe. For that, you have to look at the skin of bananas and you can tell from the dark spot on the banana skin and is usually slightly darker. And when there are more spots there on the banana skin that shows the higher the sugar content in the banana. And this is the kind of bananas you need to use for the cake.
- Since because the bananas are already sweet, so sugar you can have always lessened than average usage of sugar we did. And this is to control the sweetness of the cake.
- Now let’s move on the mixing ingredients.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces. By using simple fork mash them. The consistency we are looking for it. Because you need to mash the bananas until there are no longer chunky to create a smooth paste to make a cake. So if you have done with this. Move ahead.
- The next step will be to mix the butter and sugar together. Now the butter should be at room temperature because if it is just taken out from the refrigerator it is going to be really hard and it’s going to be very difficult to work with.
- Using cake mixture, mix the butter and sugar together. When it is evenly mixed add the eggs, then continue mixing.
- And now this is time to add the flour and baking powder. Sieve the flour and baking powder into the mixture. Mix it well.
- Add the Bananas that we have mashed earlier. This cake will be boosted with lots of banana goodness.
- Once all the ingredients are added, the only thing you need to do is to mix them thoroughly,
- Then pour it into a cake pan.
- You can better use the aluminum cake pan, or what I have the silicon pan.
- So before pouring in the batter. Grace the pan with a bit of butter to prevent the cake from sticking to the pan. And is also going to make the sides of the cake crispy, which we ideally love.
- This would also help in when the removing the cake out of the pan. As it would not stick. The batter was poured into a middle of the pan so it looks little uneven. But don’t worry about it because as we bake the batter would spread out so nicely and so evenly. What I like to do is just to give it a few thumps in the work area so that the batter spreads evenly.
- The oven has been preheated at 170 degrees Celsius. This would be the temperature needed to back the cake. Put in the cake mixture into the oven very carefully.
- We need to check, if the cake is fully backed, using a knife or a wooden chopstick pock into the cake.
- If it comes out clean, it means the cake is ready. Remove the cake from the oven.
Homemade Banana Cake now smells amazing! It smells so strongly of bananas.
Now remove out very carefully from the silicon pan. It comes off very easily. Cut it into small pieces. And serve!