“Chocolate cake” name just makes our state of mind picture the delicate, soft cakes. Chocolate is a definitive solace sustenance, a solid wellspring of reassurance when life has disappointed us, and a state of mind enhancer and sentiment inducer in more positive conditions.
Chocolate cakes are everyone’s favorite. There are many other flavors of a cake, but our love for chocolate cakes remain the same, forever. Be it a birthday, Christmas, New Year or any special eve, Chocolate cakes are always welcomed. Chocolate being the common favorite makes everyone’s day special. In fact, it helps us flow, to feel, and to love little more.
Chocolate cakes are delicate. They are suitable for any occasion, whether its papa’s birthday or it may be our principal’s birthday, it suits everywhere. Other flavors are also there, but Chocolates are always reliable. So let’s see how to make everyone’s favorite chocolate cake!
- Flour- 3 cups
- Granulated sugar- 3 cups
- Cocoa powder- 1½ cups
- Baking soda- 1 Tsp
- Baking powder- 1½ Tsp
- Salt- 1½ Tsp
- Eggs- 4 large
- Buttermilk- 1½ cups
- Warm water- 1½ cups
- Vegetable oil- ½ cup
- Vanilla extract- 2 Tsp
- We are going to start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put Some softened butter onto a paper towel and then spread it around the bottom and sides of the pan. Make sure you get sides and edges, you don’t want this cake to stick. Then you can either pour in some all purpose flour or we are making chocolate cake, I used cocoa powder to sprinkle over it. Then shake the pan back and forth so you can cover all the bottom. Make sure you give it a hard couple of pats and tap out all the excess and then just those pans aside. Repeat this procedure for three pans because this is our three layer cake.
- Next, we are going to mix our batter together. In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups of flour, 3 cups of sugar, 1 ½ cup of cocoa powder, 1tbs baking soda, 1 ½tbs baking powder and 1 ½ tbs salt. Give this a quick whisk to combine it.
- Next, we will add all of our wet ingredients. You can use a hand mixer for this mixing. So add 4 eggs, 1 ½ cup buttermilk, 1 ½ hot water and ½ cup vegetable oil and mix this all together. Please don’t over mix this. Make sure there is no flour or cocoa powder left aside.
- Now we are ready to divide batter among the three pan. Easiest we do this is using a measuring cup. Take 3 cups of batter to fill each pan evenly. Bake this in 350 degrees F oven for 30 min to 35 minutes. After baking all three pan let them cool for 10 minutes and move it out of the pan.
Ingredients For Frosting
- Softened butter- 1½ cups
- Cream cheese, softened- 225g.
- Cocoa powder-1½ cups
- Vanilla extract- 3 tsp
- Powdered sugar- 7-8 cups
- Milk or Milk powder- ¼ cup (as needed)
Start making our frosting. Take 3 cubes cheese in the bowl and add 1 ½ cup butter, whip this together using the hand mixer. Once it becomes lights and fluffy add 1 ½ cup cocoa powder, mix this together after mixing 2-3 minutes add 4-5 tbsp milk.
Now we need to add 8 cups of powdered sugar at a time. Make sure powdered sugar mixes properly.
We begin our icing, take 1 heated cake dish. Apply our icing on each side of the cake. Layer by layer cover all the cakes with proper icing and at the end, put the cakes one above the other carefully. Apply icing to all the side in a circle. Our three-layer cake is prepared, basically, it is truly wonderful.
Some things are just wonderful, just like chocolate cake. Isn’t it? Let’s go for it. Creamy nice chocolate cake does a lot for many, and it does for me too! With chocolate cake, a day starts with a good mood!