“Ice-Cream” name itself is mouth-watering. We all eat ice creams frequently. However, “Fried Ice-cream” concept drops us into an ambiguity. Yes, fried ice crème is a famous Mexican desert which is very interesting and tasty. So let’s make the fried ice cream change the direction of our thoughts frozen ice-creams.
So here’s my favorite Ice-Cream Mexican Fried IceCream. Ice-cream is the most wonderful part of a meal. All desserts are best because they are simply delicious. Not only because they come at the end but also because they end up a meal perfectly.
Feels good, when it melts in the mouth. It’s like a refresher, especially when the weather is hot. Ice-cream is a brain-freezing food. It makes us relaxed. Every bite makes us happy. Yes, it contains fat and sugar, but who cares? I mean love is blind and we love ice-creams totally! The love for ice-creams is a blind love, though stuck with the cold, ice-reams are still welcomed.
The soft cold cream with our favorite flavor is next to heaven in summers. Ice cream is one certain thing to please everyone. And it links us to the happy childhood memories. Its a treat to others for our celebrations and a medicine to us for our heart-broke ups.
Fried ice cream is one of the favorite dessert menus ordered in Mexican restaurants.
And yes! It is a fried ice cream! Why because people love to have fried things. So what are we waiting for? Let us taste this Mexican Fried Ice-cream!
Mexican Fried Ice Cream
- Ice Cream-2 scoop
- All-purpose flour- ½ Cup
- Corn Flakes – ½ Cup(Crushed)
- Oil (For Frying)
- Chocolate sauce -4 tbsp
- Chocolate Sponge cake- ½ Cup (crushed)
- Water – as Desired
1. Keep the ice-cream that is your favorite flavor in the fridge until it becomes very hard. After that remove the ice cream from the fridge and roll the ice cream in the chocolate sponge cake mix. If you like any other cake then you choose that cake.
2. Once rolling is done then put the ice crème in the fridge around for 1hr.
3. When ice cream is in the fridge, make the batter. Mix the flour with sufficient water. It should not be very runny or very thick. It needs a consistency to roll the ice cream scoops.
4. After 1 hr deep the ice cream in the batter and immediately roll in the crushed corn flakes nicely so that all the ice cream gets coated with the corn flakes.
4. Now, return them to the fridge for around 2 to 3 hrs.
5. Meanwhile, heat oil for frying. Remove Ice cream from the fridge and deep fry them. Make sure oil is heated enough to fry the ice cream.
6. Fry ice cream for 15 to 20 sec until it becomes brown. Now drain the excess oil and remove the ice crème onto a tissue paper.
7. Now, lovely Fried ice-cream is ready. Decorate it with the chocolate sauce and serve it.
Fried Ice cream is spectacular, as it is fried. Tasty dessert food that it has got the universal appeal that it makes people happy. It attracts people. Such a mouth-watering dessert ever! The crispy shell surrounds it but still its cold ice-cream inside!
Here are some tips one should take care of!
- Pre-freezing your ice cream for at least 24 hours in the freezer before is preferable.
- Take care of the custard doesn’t burn. Keep a careful watch and stir it well.
- Don’t overfill your ice cream maker.
- Trick it go slowly when adding egg yolks to the custard.
- If you wanted to add delicious ingredients like chocolate chips or fruit to your ice cream, those need to be added at the last minute during the churning process.
- The temperature of your freezer is important to get your ice cream properly frozen. Inconsistent temperatures when freezing can stop your ice cream from freezing into lovely and smooth crust.
- Always follow the instructions on the ice cream machine. Every machine is different and it is important to know how your machine works.