Terms and Conditions
According the Information Technology Rules, the following types of data are considered sensitive personal data to which the rules of Information Technology Act apply:
What information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information from you when order goods or services from us or use our Website. We also collect information when you complete any customer survey. Website usage information may also be collected using cookies (as defined below) knowteck will collect information that personally identifies you and/or your location, where required (this may include your name, email address, home address, telephone number, etc.), but only when you voluntarily give it to us.
We collect this information exclusively to carry out the functions offered on the Website and to provide you with offers and information about knowteck and other services think you may interested in. We might collect this personal information through online food ordering; entry into competitions; subscribing to our newsletter; creating a user account; sending ‘contact us’ messages or other correspondence the Website; or the advertising, research and direct marketing. We not collect sensitive information about you.
How to use collected information
Knowteck may collect and users personal information the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may information in aggregate to understand how our Users group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments – We may the information Users provide about them when placing order only to provide service that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run promotion, contests, survey or other site feature – To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will of interest to them.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For your convenience, we may store your credit card information longer than 60 days in order to expedite future orders and to automate the billing process.
Do we use‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, collect PII from children under 13?
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Pune, Maharashtra 401558